We are a community of neighbors committed to living the Christian life together as we embody the reality of a community living for Jesus.
This would include, as a foundation to build on, the following.
- Devoting ourselves to missional and apostolic teaching.
- Committing ourselves to authentic, Christ-centered fellowship.
- Eating together, with glad and generous hearts.
- Prayer, and praise, that seeks God for His presence and intervention.
- Growing in favor with the people on our street, in our jobs, in our neighborhood and in the city.
- Seeing people being saved and added to their number.
This kind of community will not happen by accident. Rather it will require gospel intentionality as we move forward together.
We want to join God in becoming this kind of people, by living in a gospel rhythm and with intentionality. This chosen gospel rhythm lets us focus on all areas of this passage: God, One Another, The World and Ourselves (Up, In, Out, and Inside) each month.