River House, Broad Ripple
Midtown Indy and MEC supported mixed-use development in Broad Ripple
Midtown Indy and the Midtown Economic Council were proud to be a part of the team that advocated for River House, a mixed-use project by developer JTM Commercial, LLC. Since opening in 2019, the mixed-use project has provided much-needed office and retail space. River House also offers studio, one, and two bedroom apartments in the heart of Broad Ripple.
The multi-story building improved the face of Broad Ripple at the intersection of Westfield Boulevard, Winthrop Avenue, and Riviera Drive along the White River. The project also brought much-needed reconfiguration to the intersection, increasing bicycle and pedestrian safety. These changes support the Envision Broad Ripple Plan and promote improved connectivity along the Monon Trail and White River.
- Location: 6311 Westfield Boulevard
- Total Development Budget: $18.1 million
- TIF Request: $2.67 million (developer backed)
- Residential Space: 3,875 sq. ft.
- Office Space: 3,195 sq. ft.
- Acres: .86 acres
- Total Parking Count: 98 spaces
Use of Midtown TIF Funds:
- Monon Trail improvements
- Riverwalk promenade along Riviera Drive
- Pedestrian street lighting
- Public street, sidewalk, and landscape improvements
- Public plaza with public art feature
- Structured parking
- Demolition, site excavation, and prep
- Utility relocation, and storm water management
© Midtown Indianapolis Inc. | Midtown Indy
3965 North Meridian Street, Suite G | Indianapolis, IN 46208